Thursday, June 25, 2009

Holy cow...what a day for the reaper....

The King of POP is dead according to the LA times. At 50 years old this is a whopper of a whopper.

I must say, besides Betty Page last year....and all of the Child Molestation stuff, this is one of the sadder ones for the Death Master.

Kathy is now our leader with a gigantic score of 102 points. I would like to know where she gets her information...

I will update the lists and put out a high score list on Monday...my weekend starts right now, and I am going to be busy moonwalking.

While morbid, it is fun getting a rash of phone calls and emails asking for confirmations whenever a couple celebrities pop ...it's almost like people think I am tied into some sort of "afterlife" network...hmm, maye I am...muha ha ha.....I just wish they'd give me a couple months warning...

No comments: